As a fully trained Inland Empire plastic surgeon Dr. Wali is currently active in teaching USC plastic surgery residents. He has given several Grand Round presentations at local medical centers on plastic surgery, breast reduction, breast augmentation and has presented his research on surgical techniques at national plastic surgery symposiums. He is also a consultant to local hospitals, insurance companies and health maintenance organizations (HMO’s) ensuring better care for patients with complex surgical problems.
Dr. Wali was born in New York and grew up in Southern California. The Los Angeles breast augmentation, reduction and plastic surgery expert understands the unique cosmetic needs of patients looking to live the L.A. lifestyle. Whether you are looking for breast augmentation or tummy tuck, let him help you achieve your California dream.
- 2005-2006 Fellowship Advanced Plastic and Reconstructive Microsurgery and Hand Surgery, Univ. of Southern California
- 2002-2005 Residency, Plastic Surgery, Univ. of Southern California
- 1997-2002 Residency, Surgery, SUNY HSC at Brooklyn
- 1996-1997 Internship, Internal Medicine, Univ. of California, Irvine
- 1992-1996 Doctor of Medicine, State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn
- 1988-1992 Bachelor of Science Molecular, Cellular & Developmental Biology University of California, Los Angeles
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Spanish, Hindhi
- 6/2005 Grand Rounds Department of Pediatrics Univ. of Southern California Advances in Plastic Surgery
- 4/2005 California Society of Plastic Surgeons; Sonoma, California Dermal Fat Grafts in Cosmetic and Post -traumatic Facial Surgery
- 9/2004 Plastic Surgery Senior Residents Conference; Houston, Texas Aesthetic Reconstruction of Tessier No. 1 Nasal cleft with Composite Graft
Publication / Abstracts
- O’neill P, Bluth M, Gloster E, Wali D et al Successful Use of Recombinant Activated Fator VIIa for Trauma Assoc. Hemmorhage in a Patient Without Preexisting Coagulopathy Journal of Trauma 2002:52:400-405
- Wali D, Cash S, Sanchez J, Gilchrist B, Ramenofsky M Actinomycosis Imitating an Adrenal Tumor Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 2002 37: 6 930-1
- Wali D, Malossi JA, Gordon DH and Kral JG Crohn’s Disease in Spigelian Herniae: Coincidence or Cause? Surgical Rounds 2001; 2nd
- Essex D, Bluth M, Gloster E, Dimaio T, O’Neill P, Wali D, Kurtz R and Strauss R Use of Recombinant Factor VIIa(rVIIa) for Trauma Associated Massive Hemorrhage Abstract Accepted to The 42nd Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting
- Hill AR, Wali D, Aman C and Sha K Significant Hypercalcemia is Rare in Patients with Moderate to Severe Tuberculosis Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1996; 153: A-33 supplement
Providing cosmetic surgical treatments in Pomona, Diamond Bar, Chino, Chino Hills, San Dimas, La Verne, Glendora, Walnut, Claremont, Inland Empire, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland.